Happy and Merry Christmas to all
wishing you all peace, happiness and good health, too
Gayle has posted her favorite Christmas things
for this week's PP...
I could pick up dozen's of things that have favorite memories
attached to them, and the lights we display touch me so much
[as I will miss the tree when it comes down]
but most of all, my favorite things at Christmas are family
so I give you our table set for Christmas dinner last year
[in case you think you remember it, you do, lol....]
what a warm and inviting Christmas table that is!
ReplyDeletethe lighting is perfect!
Wonderful shot, Mo....so full of Christmas warmth :-)) Here is MY PP LINK
ReplyDeleteWhat a warm and inviting Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your table laid for Christmas... it's really elegant!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Monica! Thanks so very much for your kind and friendly words dropped on my latest post.
ReplyDelete