~~mok @ all rights reserved

Friday, December 7, 2012



Picture Perfect Dec. 7, 2012

We've left Multiply behind and find Picture Perfect

on MuzeNews

and here on Blogger...

Heather is our hostess and her theme is 

WEATHER


I give you an October day at the Outerbanks, N.C.




6 comments:

  1. makes me yearn for just such a day....and how truly fabulously you have captured it mo....love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice framing - looks almost as if you have visited Australia and taken this photo. Nice and vibrant in the morning or evening sun. Nice to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oct. is our autumn, one of my favorite times of year at the beach, and this is early morning, I found the colors to be most vibrant at that time of day!

      Delete
  3. Like everyone else, I'd rather be there than here at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your generosity.... Love that gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take this place. How beautiful..

    ReplyDelete