~~mok @ all rights reserved

Sunday, August 19, 2012

11/20 ~~~~~pp ~ shutter speeds ~


I'm not sure I've got this right anymore  [the assignment that is....] 
and I am easily confused... 

 Gary has given us some tough homework this week...

Sounds like a lot of you got out to try the lesson, 
but I decided to wander through my archives to see if I could 
apply the lessons 
to pictures 
where I deliberately used the settings 
to get the affect I wanted... 
 

the first one was a challenge my son put me up to...
[I know Gary's example is a  double exposure]
but this was my first attempt at catching 
just the lights of a passing car...








I love the capture of water...
this I one I learned with Gator and Baz 
at the Shenandoah Photo Shoot- 2010




and since I figured you must be tired of 
eagle shots by now
I used a higher ISO
higher shutter speed to catch the very swift hummingbird




all of the photos were taken with the assist of a tripod
I have since invested in a monopod too....  more lessons to learn... 

No comments:

Post a Comment