...being organized and practical makes it harder for me to do things 'without rules' but I am finding great pleasure in the fact that for most of digital photography there are no 'rules'.... MonoMonday and Plus are included in that 'no rule' genre.....
our usual host mr. gator... is busy with lots of work, and getting ready to meet up with and interrogate the famous bazman... women have been warned and fathers have locked up their daughters.... the back-hill stills have been on overtime preparing torpedo juice in large quantities... and a fund has been set up for 'bail money' should Savannah's finest find reason to detain our two friends.... lol...
with that in mind... our ms. rita is this weeks 'hostess with the most-est'.... monomonday rocks on.... click to follow the link....
south of where I live, is another island community, it's very small, and when I look north over one of their marinas, I can see the smoke stacks of the Trenton Power Plant, which is on the shore and directly south of the free bridge I travel to get home .... these smoke stacks are a favorite landmark for me... I can see them from the west and south, whenever I am heading home... and I can see them when I travel by air.. they always mean home is near....
my mono monday #5:

below is the original photo in color and then coverted to b/w in picasa 3
and then for playing around I blurred the edges and sharpened the colors and framed this version in picnik....

No comments:
Post a Comment